Write from dictation and repeat sentence, frequently tested questions till April 2018.
1. Clinical placement in nursing prepares students for professional practice.
2. Scientific benefit to space exploration is frequently questioned.
3. The most striking thing about this budget of smartphone cannot be seen on its face.
4. Many students are so scared of writing essays, because they never learned how.
5. People with active lifestyle are less likely to die early or to have major illness.
6. The development in the information technology has greatly changed the way people work.
7. Eating too much can lead to many healthy problems
8. The author is currently the Professor at the Cambridge university.
9. Biographic information should be removed before the publication of the results.
10. In consultation with your supervisor, your thesis is approved by faculty committee.
11. Our log books make up five per cent of total marks.
12. In this library, reserve collection books can be borrowed for up to three hours.
13. The museum is closed on Thursday mornings every month.
14. You have to learn how to use the library to save your time.
15. The ways in which people communicate are constantly changing.
16. Geography is generally divided into two branches: human and physical.
17. Please note, submission deadlines are only negotiable in exceptional circumstances.
18. You may need to purchase an academic gown before the commencement.
19. Good research delivers practical benefits for real people.
20. The railway made long-distance travel possible for everyone.
21. The city's founder created a set of rules that became to law.
22. Safety glasses should be worn while doing experiments in the lab.
23. The teacher asked the group to commence the task.
24. Most scientists believe that climate change threatens lives on the earth.
25. Important details in the article are missing from the summary.
26. The untapped potential of using the sun is enormous.
27. The plight of wildlife has been ignored by developers.
28. Traffic is the main cause for pollution in main cities.
29. Radio is a popular form of entertainment throughout the world.
30. The exam system has been upgraded due to professional exams.
31. She used to be an editor of student's newspaper.
32. Parents are financially responsible for their children until they reach adulthood.
33. It is important for students to keep up with the deadlines.
34. We study science and appreciate the world around us.
35. Making a mistake is fine as long as you learned from it.
36. The business plan seminar includes an internship with a local firm.
37. Please visit the website for the information about the opening times.
38. Your lowest quiz grade has been omitted from the calculations.
39. The nation achieved prosperity by opening its exports for trade.
40. The lecturer tomorrow will discuss the educational policy in the United States.
41. In Europe, the political pressure is similar regarding globalisation.
42. Most of the students have not considered this issue before.
43. Chemistry building is located at the entrace to campus.
44. The history of this university is a long and interesting one.
45. Scientists are always asking government for money.
46. Native speakers are exempted by their language tests in their own languages.
47. The study of archaeology requires extensive international field work.
48. The university seeks the funds for renovation of the theater.
49. An archaeologist's new discovery stands out in previous overlooked foundations.
50. The article illustrates a number of interesting experiments.